Lets Get Marginailly Inebriated and Play Sketchswap and Blog About It While We Do It!

All you need is the internet and and nothing better to do, you just draw somehing back thats loosley related to what got drawn to you or just robots or whatever. It's totally fucking web 2.0 and my computer decided it wanted to not be able to run videogames anymore so here it goes.

Starting things out proper.
for which I have received this in exchange
two can play at that agme internet
and in return an idylic aquatic landscape, with a potato and some bubblesTAKE THAT!
assaulted by the nerdiest image ever in returnserious questions have been posed here that need to be answeredthe frightening hit list of a person determined to clad the earth in a giant chef's hat to cover the ozone hole or die tryingI was at a loss for a proper responsea nautical themed retort, twice in one night, and situationally appropriate. a very bad omen.
I am watered out.I got an anime face back but forgot to screenshot it.

4 comments:

a.aeschbury said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a.aeschbury said...

Part II: I wanted to play but my CS4 trial ran out and I have been watching Whale War so:

_.._
(_.-.\
.-, `
.--./ / _.-""-.
'-. (__..-" \
\ a |
',.__. ,__.-'/
jgs '--/_.'----'`

W H A L E
C O M M U N I C A T I O N S


PS The captain lost it after 36 hours and let the first mate take over who totally fucked up (36 hrs and you couldn't wake up for an emergency!?! PUSSY!)

John Ariosa said...

i really really hope that show is about strapping knives to whales and watching them joust, or jsut narwhals

Ross Velazquez said...

oh man, i am about to get all up in that sketch swap because of this.