Descom Assignment 9 - Design Process

Not being a particularly good industrial designer or having a very long attention span my design process is often a lot different than people who know what they're doing. Simply put, I zerg rush that shit. For those not in the know this basically means that my design process is to pump out a huge number of rough sketches, ideas and concepts without sitting down a figuring out a solid plan beforehand. After there's a good solid stack of paper covered in sketches I'll go back through and pick bits and pieces from one or the other and mesh them into something cool. For me this is the only fun and effecftive way to really design something so what the hell.

1 comment:

Jeff Engelhardt said...

...this is the only FUN and effective way...

I love reading your blog because you always seem to have fun with it. That's something I often forget when pumping out sketches, doing research, etc. Good work.